Monday, September 20, 2010

Uncharted Waters Online announces OBT release date.

Official announcement from Netmarble website:

Uncharted Waters Online Open Beta Test schedule is up now! Thanks for great patient in the meantime. You will be able to download the client starting September 29th 3PM [GMT+9] and server will be open on October 1st 3PM [GMT +9]. Our team is preparing some great in-game events and prizes, so come join the journey of Uncharted Waters.

Client Download:   Sep 29th 3PM [GMT +9]
Open Beta Test :    Oct  1st  3PM [GMT +9]

4 comments:

  1. ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it
    2006 Toyota Solara AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very interesting and nice...
    ==========
    web design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    Chevy W4 Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caterpillar Turbo

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete